Studygram stems from the hashtag used for handwritten notes on Instagram. What makes this hashtag so popular is that notes with the hashtag studygram often have very attractive designs.
If you’re familiar with bullet journaling, studygram-style notes have a fairly similar design with bullet points and colorful designs. Not only to make it look beautiful but the use of this color is also based on the results of research which state that your brain absorbs more information when you see colored writing other than black or blue.
Apart from helping make notes more interesting, improving memory, and encouraging creativity, taking notes or studying using studygrams also has several other positive benefits.
1. Gives the motivation to be more diligent in taking notes and reading.
2. Studygram community will make you not feel alone when studying.
3. You can share notes with other studygram communities or classmates.
4. You can share your love for stationery with the studygram community.
5. Get used to learning on their own accord and not coercion.
6. Change someone to be more productive and creative.
7. By joining the studygram community, you are automatically involved in socializing and being more open with other people.
8. You can express your ideas through written works.
9. The results of your notes will be seen and read by many people.